Endless deepak

Thursday 15 September 2011

You Mean The World to Me..!!

You really mean the world to me
I asked myself, how could this be?
I really love you with all my heart till now!
I dread the moments we are apart
You’re there for me, through good and bad
You’re my everything; you’re all I have
I hope you noticed, the way I feel
I hope you noticed, that these feelings for YOU are real
Whenever I see you coming up online,I feel so secure
I had a hope that our love will endure forever
I revealed my true love to You
And I thought even You revealed the same love as I did,..But?
I think about you day after day
I really love you what more can I say
I’m glad you came into my life
I’m glad that I feel this all the time I think about You way inside
I’ll end this poem with an "I Love You" for one last time,
As I Don't want to hurt You by saying so,
Please believe, my love for you is true
I still hope we really are meant to be
And I still believe You know, "YOU are the world to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your views here

Blogger Gadgets